Piece of cake! Yesterday I was just exhausted and I only had one baby to watch so how is it that I am watching two and able to do laundry and get a dinner cooked?! Oh right... that's because Wilson has taken 2 very long naps today thanks to his buddy!
02 August 2011
Surprisingly not tired!
This morning I babysat my friends 17 month old. Turns out watching a 17 month old and a 14 month old is just watching them run around the whole house eating crackers and picking up their crumbs and making sure they don't push each other into stuff.


Piece of cake! Yesterday I was just exhausted and I only had one baby to watch so how is it that I am watching two and able to do laundry and get a dinner cooked?! Oh right... that's because Wilson has taken 2 very long naps today thanks to his buddy!
Piece of cake! Yesterday I was just exhausted and I only had one baby to watch so how is it that I am watching two and able to do laundry and get a dinner cooked?! Oh right... that's because Wilson has taken 2 very long naps today thanks to his buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.