Callie is now 6 months and getting her first teeth in.
Her bottom right has broke through, and the left is still working it's way out.
We started her on squash and she is loving to eat. She eats the whole jar and looks around for more, even after she is done.
We have been trying to transition her to the crib, but we are having a rough time with it. With her teething, and I just got a bout of mastitis yesterday, she was pretty much in bed with me these past couple nights.
Her stats from the doctor is:
Head: 43.8 cm (80%)
Height: 26.7 inches (73%)
Weight 15 lbs. 9 oz. (34%)
My squeaks needs to eat more and gain more weight!
She is very long and slender. She is fitting all her 6 months clothing just fine and can fit some other things in 9 month. (Depends on the brand)
She LOVES watching her big brother run around. Gets mad when she can't see him, if he's not in her eye range. Is VERY interested in the TV. Which is weird. We would have the tv on all the time when Wilson was an infant and he NEVER watched it.
She rolls back and forth, tummy to back or back to tummy, but only when she wants to. She's not yet doing it all the time so I think she is still figuring it out.
Trying to work on her sitting up on her own but she is still not having it.
She is still really gassy, farts literally ALL the time!
I find that funny because I had been told by some of my breastfeeding friends "Oh you won't need to burp her." Uhhh.. I have to burp her constantly and we still don't even get rid of half the gas!
She LOVES her mommy. I think she and I are going to be best friends someday! =)
14 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.