30 June 2012

Too hot!

Seriously, it is really hot outside. Since we are limited to one car and husband is on the day shift, we are stuck inside a lot.
Even just trying to take the babies to the pool by myself is a challenge.
Wilson will play in the water for a little while and then want to run around and get into stuff. I have to go chase him, leaving Callie in the floaty in the water.
She doesn't go anywhere but it still is scary.

So, for the most part when husband works, we hang out inside. Wilson being a crazy 2 year old boy has LOTS of energy. He loves to run around and play and run and explore nonstop.

On husband's days off we have taken him to a lot of places to get out but still try to keep cool.
We go for walks (runs) around the mall, take him to the Playground at the Chick-fil-a, swimming (even though it's hot) We took him to another indoor jungle gym place but he was a little overwhelmed with it. We might try again and see if he does better but he had a hard time figuring out how to climb over the nets and ropes.

So for the most part my day is entertaining him and Callie. He has a new found love of popsicles which he makes a complete mess of and regularly points to the freezer and tries to wheedle me into giving him one.

His favorite game though is having me chase him all around the house. He reminds me of a cat with a laser pointer. Maybe I should invest in one? Normally he loves to run when it's diaper changing time. >.<

At some point I really want to take him to a petting zoo. I think there is one somewhere around here that has bouncy castles too. It's just so HOT out!!! 



His strap here worries me. Normally it doesn't look like this, I'm thinking I need to adjust the height on it. 
We like to jump and play on the bed just like a little monkey.
Callie likes to play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.