06 June 2012

So last night...

Actually I should back this up a bit. We had a pretty good day. Life is getting easier, the adjustment from 1 to 2 is now no longer an adjustment, and just how life is. Callie is sleeping a good 6 hours in the night, followed by a nursing session, followed by another 4-5 hours of sleep.
Callie is now 6 months old! Wilson is already 2!
Look at these adorable faces!
and last night I tried to convince Andy for one more baby! HAHAHA

I am by no means trying to shoot for 3 under 3. I'm still traumatized from 2 under 2.
But with that said. I love being pregnant. I love my babies. The thought that I am actually DONE, makes me sad. I don't want to be done! I mean I don't want like 18 kids and counting like the Duggars or anything, but to think that this is it. It's very hard to accept.

Plus, I think I happen to make super adorable babies.

If we do actually have another, it is going to be a couple years longer. I have the implanon birth control which lasts up to 3 years.

Right now I say I want another. Tomorrow I'm sure, I'll be like "Nevermind!"

But seriously, look at those faces! How could I NOT want another baby!


3 comments:

  1. You do make cute babies, but wowz to think you are already thinking about three and Callie is only 6 months crazy woman! Not that I don't think about my next baby all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want another baby too. Still trying to convince my husband to agree with me. Every time the kids are being difficult he says, and you want another one?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely make cute ones! I had the urge after the second one too. You will probably not change your mind.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.