So I snagged a deal today over on zulily.
Paperculture was featured on zulily, where you can get $50 for $20 bucks. Sounded like a great deal so I went ahead and bought it. I started to look around and saw the company itself seems really great and Eco-concious.
Here's what they have to say about themselves at Zulily.
Whether announcing Baby's arrival, inviting friends to a birthday bash
or spreading season's greetings, Paper Culture makes sending keepsake
cards simple and stylish! Every modern, design-minded card is made with
ultra-premium paper and rounded corners. Plus, they're a CarbonFree®
company that plants a tree in a US national forest with every order and
uses only 100% post-consumer recycled paper for their cards and
envelopes. With professional designers working on every order and two
free digital proofs to guarantee complete satisfaction, being green has
never been easier—or looked better!
Did you read that? They plant a tree with every order? They use recycled paper for their cards and envelopes?
Also not mentioned is that they will mail your cards that you make for you and all you have to pay is the price for the stamp.
I know other websites that offer this as well but they charge you a bit more than just the stamp. Which speaking of. I have none. Oops. So good to know for when I actually mail out my cards. Hehe.
Here's a couple cards that I like. Aren't they cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.