It happened late last evening.
I put Wilson to bed in his room. I came down stairs for some baby free internet wow playing time. I heard the stomping of feet overhead.
I shrugged.
"Okay, he's gone into our room."
Fine. Whatever. As long as he stays upstairs and goes to bed. I'll move him into his bed when I go upstairs to go to bed.
Quiet and peaceful. I read my facebook, various articles, search for baby shower stuff. This goes on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes.
And then, I hear screaming and crying.
I run up the stairs. Go into our room.
There sitting in our bed is my 2 year old. Covered in body wash. That he had gotten all over the bed. And more importantly. In his eyes.
He was crying and trying to rub it out and of course it was only making it worse.
So I grab him and run to the sink. I start trying to wash it off, but he's fighting me.
I grab the wash cloth and try to wipe as much as I can off.
He is still crying. Poor guy.
I end up getting a lot of water on his jammies in the process of flushing his eyes. So then I have to strip him down and change him into different jammies.
I then carry him to his room and calm him down and lay him in his bed. It's like 10:00 at this point. I go back into our room to see the destruction.
It's all over my pillow case and sheet. Damn it all to hell.
I wanted to lay in my bed and read my kindle. But now I have to strip everything down and wash the body wash off.
CRANKY MOMMY ALERT.
I end up staying up past Midnight waiting for my sheets and comforter to wash and dry.
*sigh*
So sad story right? But for who? The baby monster or mommy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.