15 October 2012

Painting with a Twist!


So back in Indiana we have this business called Wine and Canvas.
It's a really cool idea. They post up different paintings you can paint and for 35-45 dollars you get to go to the class and essentially paint your own artwork!

I got to do one with my best friend when I went back home last September:

She's the one who originally told me about Wine and Canvas, and I saw her cute paintings and wanted one myself.

So moving down here to Louisiana, I happened upon Painting with a Twist!

Seriously, same exact idea! So I was super excited to go.

I can tell you that the WHOLE entire time I was painting I was thinking, "Oh my painting is going to turn out terrible. I've wasted my money."

But, by the time the paint was dry. Voila! A masterpiece before my eyes! I proudly showed off my painting. I even "impressed" family and friends. And can I tell you, I haven't picked up a paint brush since grade school. So yeah. If I can do it. Anyone can!

I hope to get to go to a couple more although I have no idea where I would have the room to hang all these masterpieces up, but they are so fun to do!
 

1 comment:

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.