All around my blogger world, I see posts from people who have signed up for different monthly subscriptions.
Birch box does different makeup beauty samples.
Citrus lane sends different toys/things specifically tailored for your child's age/development.
Wittlebee sends you a box of cute clothing for your kid.
I am just absolutely enthralled with them all. And if I could afford it I would sign up for every one I could.
But I can't. So when one of my blog friends blogged about loveclub.
I oohed and ahhed. I went to the website and looked around and saw that it was a bit more affordable for me.
I got the 6 month subscription for 60.00. So I'm only paying 10.00 per box!
I got my first box the other day and I loved it! Here are some pictures.
I'd blog with links and all that except I am blogging from my phone. =)
22 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.