Umm, I sure wish I could blog as often as I like but my toddler has now figured out how to play all the apps on Mommy's phone. And. Seriously. Some days, I'm like "Have at it."
Callie is now 10 months (almost 10.5 months) and is teething. She is very much a "You pay attention to me now." baby.
Wilson was far more easy going and willing to sit and play with his toys. She is crawling after everyone.
The minute I go from the living room to the kitchen? Guess who's right behind me?
She is a smily happy baby though. She just wants extra attention and has no problem voicing that.
The other day, I had Andy go up and get her from her naptime. And when he brought her down to me. I swear it was like all was right with the world and I was the ONLY person she wanted to see.
It melted my heart. So yeah. Two little ones are keeping me busy.
Also, I'm planning a baby shower! Hopefully I can find some time to blog about that because I am super excited about it!
10 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My 3 year old daughter was/is WAAAAYYYYY more work than my little man. He's SUCH a chill, easy going baby and she was never, ever like that and still isn't. And he's still not crawling at all (10 months old) so it makes my life pretty darn easy when I can plop him in one place, surround him with toys and he's good for an hour or so. =)
ReplyDelete