On friday the 20th, Wilson turned officially 3 months old!
I can't believe he's already 1/4 of a year old! He already looks so much bigger and longer and well cuter of course!
As far as official measurements go we won't know for a while since his next appointment isn't until September for his 4 month check up. I am tempted to call and ask if I could come in and get him weighed and measured anyways though. It would be really quick so I don't know why they would say no.
Well on friday, Wilson had another milestone in which we heard him laugh for the first time! I was getting ready for work and andy was holding him and started giving him kisses on his cheeks.
We could tell he liked it, and I was still getting stuff together when Andy exclaimed "He's laughing! Baby, he's laughing!"
I grabbed the camera and we watched him smile and coo and laugh a little! He still learning it and I'm sure it will be a little longer before its a full on belly laugh but the fact that we could actually hear a chuckle and know that we were doing something that was making him that happy, well it was just amazing.
Another wonderful moment in our lives since Wilson entered it. Andy and I are constantly in awe of our little man and so thankful to have such a healthy perfect little boy.
21 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.