04 August 2010

Thank you Craigslist!

Sooo I just blogged about which jumper I wanted to buy and I already found one to buy on craigslist. I snagged the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo.


After reading a lot of reviews this one seems like the best fit for us. I read that it folds up somewhat compact so that will be nice since we live in an apartment. Although it may be stored at grandma and grandpas house for a while until we are ready to make use of it.

I bought it off of craigslist for 35 bucks! Whoo hoo! Saved myself 50 dollars on it! And if baby Wilson likes it hopefully our future babies will like it as well!

Andy and I are going on saturday to pick it up! Also on Saturday is Ribfest which Andy's cousin is playing at. Hopefully it isn't too hot outside as we are planning on taking Wilson with us. I should probably check the weather about that so that he is dressed appropriately.

On a sad note I think I may have to go back to work tomorrow instead of friday! EEP! I'm waiting for a call from my boss to find out what hours they are going to have me work. I'll blog about that more perhaps tomorrow or Friday depending on when I go into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.