So far right now I have 3 that I'm going back and forth between.
The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo which looks like this:
Then there is this one that is slightly cheaper at 77.57 dollars
It is also a fisher price jumperoo and its more rounded which from the reviews makes it more stable I guess. It doesn't have as much as a head/neck support but it does look fun and colorful.
Then this is the other one I like the baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper
This one is 84.99 and it has the head/neck support and looks really fun too. It doesn't really have anything hanging over head though and I wonder if Wilson will even care about the side bars if he can't reach them.
I would buy one used but searching on craigslist right now most of these aren't for sale as they are newer models, which I would totally get as they are normally half the price. I still have 2 or less months before Wilson will really get full enjoyment out of it so I'm not too worried about it. Hopefully I can find one used or I will end up buying off amazon. I just have to decide which one I want!!
Does anyone have any experience with one? or opinions?
Connor has the rainforest one and he LOVES it! We found it used on Craig's list and got a good deal for it. Its really well made and we haven't had any issues with it (he jumps HARD, too). He's been using it since he's been able to hold his head steady and sit supported.
ReplyDeleteWe never had a jumperoo with Kate and she never played in one at daycare. I think they are fun to watch little ones play in them! Our friends have the rainforest one and love it...they've used it with both their kids. If I see one here I will let you know---check Craigslist in this area too...I can always get it for you and you pay me :)
ReplyDelete