I just wanted to blog about how wonderful Andy's parents have been. I feel so lucky to be able to call and ask if they can watch Wilson for a few hours so Andy and I can have a date night every now and then. It's funny though sometimes I feel like I am imposing them with Wilson though! I know that they don't feel that way at all, but I still feel guilty.
I go back to work this friday and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Until Andy actually leaves for the air force I HAVE to work especially with the new car as that is an added expense but one worth paying for.
We weren't really sure childcare wise what we were going to do. Daycare wasn't out of the question but definitely the last resort. We of course were hoping that we wouldn't even have to worry about it before my maternity leave was up but as it turns out we did actually have to worry about it.
Well Andy's parents have offered to watch Wilson when I go back to work and that is really exciting and a weight off our shoulders.
Who better to watch him than his own family? I don't know how long it will be but I know that they will love getting to spend time with him and he will love them!
Friday I am dreading for sure. I know everyone will be wanting to talk to me and asking me how I feel coming back to work.
Well let me tell you! I will be thinking about my baby boy all day! Hopefully I don't cry or get over emotional about it. I just can't believe I'm going to be away from my baby for so long. I mean I've done a couple hours I think at the most 4 or maybe 5 but even then I was ready to get back to my baby!
At least I have some peace of mind knowing that he will be watched by his grandparents who love him like ridiculously much! It's so sweet.
01 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.