Boy it was hard trying to blog every single day! Techincally I didn't even blog everyday because there were a couple days I forgot to.
This means tomorrow is December 1st. In 11 more days Andy will be leaving and I'm now starting to freak out a bit.
I am amazed how single parents can take care of an infant and I see just how hard it is sometimes and that's even when Andy is here. How am I going to handle things when he's gone for almost 3 months?
So much is going to change with Wilson in 3 months. Everyday he is growing and it's so very bittersweet.
They really don't stay babies forever and yet you want them to but you also get excited everytime they learn to do something new and are excited to see the person they are going to become.
Well... at least I'll have pictures/videos/and this blog to remember some of these moments!
30 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.