02 November 2011
36 weeks
How far along? 36 weeks. 9 months so I guess from here I could go any time! EEP!
Weight gain/loss:139.0 up 23.5 pounds from my first weigh in. I'm sure I'll gain a couple more before I give birth but I gained a lot less this pregnancy than with my first.
Maternity clothes? Of course! Wearing lots of comfortable clothes with the weather starting to get a bit cooler. Leggings, tunics, my tank tops that I've been wearing all throughout my entire pregnancy.
Stretch marks?None! I guess I won the genetic lottery. I did get some with my first but not the really deep red ones and not on my belly. I got mine on my breasts and hips. But even those aren't too bad.
Sleep? Waking up to go pee every couple hours.
Best moment this week? Getting all dressed up and going to a fall festival. Getting to paint my belly a pumpkin was a lot of fun!
Food cravings: Everything in sight!
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? Popped out!
Movement? Lots of nudges and elbows and hiccups :)
What I miss?Not feeling so tired and large.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting Callie's room finished and meeting my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!