I will have a new video to share. Someone totally new in my life and I just cannot wait to meet her. Someone who I feel constantly elbowing me, kicking me, hanging out in my ribs, having hiccups when I'm trying to fall asleep. I don't want to say any day now but wow, it literally could be ANY day now, I will be welcoming my daughter. I'll of course upload it and share it. Not only for friends and family, but for me. So when I have some quiet time and peace, I can go and look and remember once upon a time, I was meeting someone I had never met before but loved from the very beginning.
But of course I can't forget my first. My first video of meeting someone for the first time. Seeing that precious little face. My little man. I had photos taken today mostly of me and some with Andy and Wilson, and I just could NOT stop looking at my little boy. How he was just so adorable running around. How fast he grew and changed in looks. Hopefully there are couple pictures of me actually looking at the camera but if I post any of me not looking, you'll know who I was looking at.
12 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.