01 November 2011

Our Halloween 2011




A video of my little guy getting his square dancing on at a Fall Festival that we went to with friends.

Wilson is still too little to go trick or treating or really even understand what Halloween is, so it's still a pretty quiet holiday for us. I can't wait until he is older and can actually understand and be excited for dressing up and getting candy.

Oh yeah. At this fall festival we went as a family theme. Here is a couple pictures:


As you can see Andy is the farmer. With his 2 pumpkins he grew. Haha.Sadly my belly pumpkin rubbed off on the top by the time we got there.


Here is a picture right before we left. I wasn't quite ready for the picture hence the weird face.


And here is an upclose of my belly pumpkin painting! I loved getting to do something fun with my belly for halloween even if I did feel a little indecent with my belly hanging out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.