26 November 2011

That calendar can't be right.

So I love those little tickers that I have on the left hand side of my blog.
But the one about my pregnancy... that one tells me I have 3 days before I am "supposed" to give birth.

UHHHHH WHHHAAAATTT??!?!?!!?

Okay so I know that this baby girl is coming. And could come any minute. My water could break as I type this.

But I am seriously like.... it can't be this soon already! Wasn't I just in denial and taking like 8 pregnancy tests just yesterday?

As I look down at my belly and chew on my tums I know it's going to be happening here soon. I go to the Dr. on Monday and we will probably schedule my induction for sometime that week.

Still crossing my fingers for Thursday. I hope it will happen! But she still could come any time from now until then.

I have pretty much everything kind of ready. Diapers washed and ready to go. Although I'll probably be doing some disposables for a couple weeks with both babies.

I have my overnight bag somewhat packed. I still need to pack Wilson his bag for when he goes to stay with our friends the Stewarts, while we are in the hospital.

But other than that, I'm pretty much just winging it.
I'm not overtly stressed out about it, but I am. I guess I would like to be more organized about everything in general, but by the time I get a mommy break. I just want to relax. I don't want to work on something else.

The bed is calling me now though. Wilson had his first oreo cookie today and I think the sugar made him extra hyper. He did not want to go to bed. So I had to stay up with him and try to get him to go to sleep.

Boy I hope he is ready! He has no idea what's about to happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.