Okay so I'm too lazy to take any picture or do the actual fill out, but starting tomorrow I will be in my 39th week of pregnancy! Everyone has said "Oh your second/third always comes earlier." But so far that doesn't look like it's happening. The signs are good though!
So far, I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. But I've been like this the past 2 times I visited the dr. so no actual progress.
Next monday I will go in and we will probably get an induction scheduled. I'm crossing my fingers for Thursday, December 1st.
I had Wilson on a Thursday so it would be sweet if I could have Callie on a Thursday too.
Thanksgiving is coming up and while I'm sad we won't get to spend it with our family, we are doing a little dinner with our friends. I'm doing the sides and they will be doing the Turkey, Ham and pie.
I will be doing sides and here's what I plan on making!
Savory Sausage Stuffing
Mashed Potates and Gravy
-no recipe or picture for that as I'm not making any fancy kind. Just milk and butter.
My favorite Mac n Cheese recipe
My favorite Green Bean Casserole
and last but I should've done it first: Deviled Eggs
If I haven't gone into labor on my own I MAY attempt to try to do some Black Friday Shopping. I wouldn't go by myself but it's up in the air. It will all depend on how I'm feeling, if I ate too much, if I'm already tired. ETC ETC ETC.
But hopefully these next couple days go by fast and I can enjoy spending time with my soon to be family of four! AHHH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.