29 November 2011

40 weeks





How far along?  40 weeks and we are all done cooking in there baby!
Weight gain/loss: 142.8 now up to 27.3 pounds from my first weigh in.A huge difference from the 60+ pounds I gained with Wilson!
Maternity clothes? Definitely! but I can still fit into my tank tops! Love those Jersey Old Navy Tank tops! Seriously they are the best!
Stretch marks? I *THINK* I may be getting some on the bottom of my stomach. I can't see that area very well though and they aren't like deep red lines but it's either that or scratch marks from Wilson. He can't get enough lifting my shirt up and playing with my belly.
Sleep? I'm super anxious thinking I'm literally going into labor with any twinge. So sleep hasn't been very good.
Best moment this week? Black friday shopping at 39 weeks pregnant. Pretty crazy but I'm still glad I went. Even if I was waddling all around.
Food cravings:  Fruit. Again. I keep seeing delicious fruit recipes and fresh fruit.
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? Super out and just all around weird looking.
Movement? She's getting really cramped in there but still able to give me lots of elbows/knees. Oy.
What I miss? Sleeping on my belly! Not feeling so huge! Being able to see my feet!
What I'm looking forward to:  Thursday! I get to meet my daughter!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! You're almost done! I never even made it to week 40 with my son, 39 weeks and a few days. The anticipation and excitement must be driving you crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally ready and so not prepared for what life is going to be like here soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.