15 November 2011
38 weeks!
How far along? 38 weeks today!
Weight gain/loss: 141.6 now up to 26.1 pounds from my first weigh in.
Maternity clothes? Definitely! but I can still fit into my tank tops! Love those Jersey Old Navy Tank tops! Seriously they are the best!
Stretch marks? Still none! Whoo hoo.
Sleep? Bleeeehhh... between hiccups, tons of nudging and sharp elbows and knees and the whole peeing every couple hours. It's the best it's gonna be.
Best moment this week? Going out for dinner for my birthday!
Food cravings: Anything that looks delicious!
Gender: Girl!!
Belly button in or out? Super out now. I would say my belly button timer has definitely "popped"
Movement? Lots of nudges and elbows and hiccups :)
What I miss? Being able to do stuff!
What I'm looking forward to:Having my baby! Thanksgiving! Not being hugely pregnant anymore! Alcohol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.