1. Who mows your grass?
We live on base and they have a contract with people to do our lawns. YAY! Andy and I are not garden/lawn people.
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?
I dont actually have a picture gallery but I do have 3 big picture frames in our living room. One is featuring pictures of Callie, one of Wilson, and one with a mix of family pictures.
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)
What gets me thinking? Wow. I must not think too deeply about things because I am drawing a blank. I do read articles on Yahoo and other news sources. Mostly about parenting. A very moving blog that I read while I was pregnant with Wilson was He will carry me
A very heartbreaking blog of a woman who lost a child to Trisonomy 18. I honestly couldn't imagine facing what she and her husband had to face. To know that the child you were carrying would basically be born to die. Ack. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it.
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?
I
think as I have gotten older I have developed seasonal allergies. They
seem pretty bad around fall time. But I have moved in the past 2 years
from 3 different areas. Luckily nothing too terrible, just sneezing and
itchy throat. I am unfortunately allergic to cats or else I would
probably have one! I love kitties!!
5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry?
In a hurry? Probably anything I can throw into a crockpot and just forget about. Slow cooker Taco Soup is one of my all-time favorites.
This recipe is fairly close to the one I make except I add a can of White Hominy in mine.
We get a bag of tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream and go at it!
In a hurry? Probably anything I can throw into a crockpot and just forget about. Slow cooker Taco Soup is one of my all-time favorites.
This recipe is fairly close to the one I make except I add a can of White Hominy in mine.
We get a bag of tortilla chips, shredded cheese, and sour cream and go at it!



I love your pictures/frames! I have ones very similar to those, but I've yet to fill them or get them on the wall. Seeing yours may give me the little push to do so! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your picture frames!! I want to get some of those when we get back to the States for good. One of my friends had a baby with Trisomy 18. She blogged about her experience. It was heartbreaking. I'm not sure I could handle reading a book about it.
ReplyDeleteYour picture frames are awesome! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete