Oh man. Another absolute favorite one of mine. When I did last week's TAT favorite picture, I posted our favorite picture of Stinks. But there is another one that is our absolute favorite as well.
Look at Stinks. So clearly hating life in his oh so cute Dinosaur costume. He was about 5 and a half months old here. We were trying to get a cute picture of him and instead got this. I don't know about you but every time I see this, I laugh. Even on my worst days, I look at this picture and think, "Well at least I don't have it as bad as Dinosaur Stinks."
He actually was not even upset. Right after we snapped the picture, I picked him up and he was just looking around chilling. Seriously, too funny.

This is a great picture! Thanks for making me smile.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is awesome - thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeletehaha, too funny!! I got a good chuckle.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteHey Anna, you should put an email address on your account so we can respond to your comments when you comment on other people's blogs. To answer the question you put on mine, I have a BOB Revolution double stroller and I LOVE it! Cute costume!!
ReplyDeletetrue story, my favorite baby costume ever is a baby dinosaur because my mom dressed my baby brother as one when he was a baby, and i still think it's the cutest thing ever, when you put them on their bellies the spikes are sticking up!
ReplyDeleteim shocked my mom didnt comment on this! ill have to send it to her!
NICE!!
ReplyDelete