17 April 2012

Hey! Look pictures.

So this past Saturday, Andy and I attended our first military ball. As far as balls goes, this one was pretty big!

It was held at Sam's Town Casino in their huge conference center. I felt like it was going to prom all over again.

We dropped the babies off at our good friends house. I had another friend help me with my hair. And then spanxed my way into my dress. =)

We then met up with our other really good friends who happens to be an up and coming photographer. She has already taken tons of pictures of me.

Maternity:

Birth of Callie:

Newborn of Callie:


Okay you get the picture! Just tons of wonderful pictures taken! Well Angie wanted to take some pictures of us downtown, all glammed up for the ball.


So here we are! I can't wait to see more of them.

I'll try to blog more about the actual ball some other time but right now I just spent all morning watching two 2 year olds and a 2 month old and a 4.5 month old.

It was a lot of fun. The boys running around tearing the house up and the two baby girls kinda giving me looks like "What the heck is going on??"

2 comments:

  1. Last year as I was searching about being an airmen wife, your blog came up, coincidentally I just had found out I was pregnant and ended up reading your whole blog. Now I true follower of your blog! Thanks for sharing your life!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.