08 April 2012

Easter!

I decided to dress my babies up in their finest to try and take some pictures. Professional photographer I am not, and with one not able to sit up on her own, and the other one you can't get to sit still, let's just say that it ended up in disaster and my camera once again sits on the shelf, collecting dust.
But I did manage a couple cute shots on my handy iPhone which is now capturing 95% of all pictures taken.
Either way I got their little baskets together and for Wilson gave him a couple lollipops as his special treat. He also got bubbles, sidewalk chalk, new toothbrushes, and a chocolate covered marshmallow egg!
Callie got less sadly, I wanted to buy her a first Easter bib and ears but they were all gone when I went shopping. So she got a lil toothbrush scrubber for teeth not yet here. Two new books, and some headbands. I also bought them both a small inflatable pool. Callie can't sit on her own so I imagine only Wilson will be playing with it here for a little while.
Andy's working today so we are just hanging out like a normal day. I'm not doing any crazy Easter dinner. We are just doing everything low key!

3 comments:

  1. Cutest stinkin' easter baskets ever! If you photoshop a microphone in there, Wilson looks like a rockstar :) They both look beautiful in their Easter clothes! - Amber Egbert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their outfits, and wilson's expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.