1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
As a parent who is cloth diapering. ^^^^ This. I found it on pinterest and immediately repinned it. My spatula has become my new best friend in this cloth diapering adventure.
2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
As a kid I used to really like the Figure Ice Skating and the Gymnastics. I'm not really into Olympics much anymore though.
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
Right now, my babies are still too young to earn money for chores. I do try to get Wilson to help me do things though. When I give him a messy snack that I let him eat himself, like Yogurt or Applesauce. I give him a rag and he cleans up his chair for me while I wipe everything else down.
While I would like to be able to have them do some things around the house, I don't think I need to pay them for everything, but I would like them to learn about money as well. So they might get one for say making their bed or putting away their clothes. I still have some time to figure out how I want to do this.
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
If it were just absolutely terrible, yes. If it was just bad as in the server wasn't friendly, efficient, gave me refills, I would probably leave a bad tip. Which would still be at least 10%. I normally try to do at least 20%. I don't think I've ever NOT given someone a tip though...
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
Oh wow! This one is so hard to answer!! I would love multiple rooms! A craft room for myself along with the peace and quiet to craft. A beautiful laundry room, to make the bane of having to do laundry EVERY day a little more bearable, a beautiful kitchen to prepare all the meals that my Stinks never eats, a comfy and beautiful living room that isn't cluttered with toys. Speaking of toys, an awesome play room for the kiddos. GOSH. I can't pick!!!
Okay, really though, just one? ARGH... Okay a play room then. I would love to have a room that my kiddos could play in. Although realistically, I would spend all this money to decorate this fabulous room, and they'd never play in it. But still. If I could contain all their toys JUST in this room. That would be awesome.
Who wouldn't love to have a play room like that!! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThat baby face is precious! haha found you thru 5QF! -Jessica
ReplyDelete