26 July 2012
Boys...
are just crazy.
I don't know about most of my friends, but from half the pictures they have all shared. They've never attempted to do half the stuff my son comes up with. (climbing in a bookshelf? Sitting in a crockpot? Riding a bike down the stairs?) Yeah.
So Wilson's new obsession is playing with the faucets anywhere he can. He climbs up onto the toilet. Uses the toilet paper holder as a stepping stone and climbs onto the counter. Our downstairs bathroom is close quarters but his upstairs guest bath is a bit more spacious. I'm really lucky he didn't fall. Not that it would've stopped him.
So I found him, clothed, sitting in the faucet. So I undress him, since he's wearing cloth, I have to get him a new diaper. So I go back downstairs and grab another diaper. Come back up and he's back at it. So I snapped a picture. Because it's hilarious.
Callie on the other hand is at the super great stage where she can sit up, but not GO anywhere. I wonder if she is going to be anything like her brother when she hits the toddler stage. GOSH, I HOPE NOT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ahahaaa oh my gosh that is priceless! Make sure you save those pics!
ReplyDelete