31 July 2012
It's hot!
So the other day, I had to walk over to my neighbor's house to let their dog out.
Umm, what was I thinking?
I dress the kids lightly, pack them up in the stroller, put my tennis shoes on, and immediately regret my decision.
Umm it was 10:30 in the morning and already in the 90s.
So we made it over there and let the dog out. Cooled off for a couple minutes in the air conditioning, then loaded back up and made our way back.
Oh my gosh, the walk back was worse because I was already hot. Pushing a 30 pound stroller with a toddler and a baby.
AHHH!!!
Anyways the whole point of this blog though is to showcase my adorable babies.
When we finally made it back (after flashes of me passing out in the heat) I immediately put them in a nice cool bath. They both were sweaty and hot like mommy.
Callie's been sitting up pretty well now, so I thought I could let them bath together, they had fun except for when Wilson started pouring water on Callie. She didn't mind so much, but I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.