15 July 2012

Must watch my children more carefully.



A couple mornings ago Wilson gave Callie a piece of his toast. A rather big piece. Ummm choking hazard? Anyways, I videotaped her trying to nomz on it and bounce at the same time. She wasn't upset that I took her toast away though so that's good. I guess I need to start giving her more real food rather than baby food.





Then yesterday morning, I was trying to swap out my old stroller's seat frame because one of the straps had broken. Well while I was trying to take the EVIL thing apart. (Seriously it was insane how ridiculous it was, why wouldn't you just make the straps be able to come out and not the WHOLE DAMN THING! UGH) Wilson decided to do this.

I love my children. Haha.

1 comment:

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.