12 July 2012

It's "OK" Thursday 7/12







Its Ok Thursdays



I haven't done one in a while but both babies are napping and I can actually sit down and write one out! Whoo hoo! So here we go!

 It's OK

  • to do facebook friend cleaning every now and then. My husband thinks I'm weird because I will unfriend people who I don't interact with. Don't interact with me? *Unfriend* I personally use mine as a way to stay in touch with friends and family. So yes, you will see 100 pictures of my kids. Yes, you will see me post status updates about my daily life. I also don't like the hide feature. Why hide someone? Just unfriend them, stop being a chicken about it! 

  •   to have a messy house! Life is for the living, not for cleaning 24/7! (really I'm just saying this because I never want to clean) 



  • I made my own laundry detergent and hate the way it smells. Oh and it's going to last me for a year. So I have a year of hating the smell. 

  • to hide certain books that your toddler wants you to read to him multiple times a day. We're going on a bear hunt and mommy is about to kill herself if she has to read it to you one more time! ARGH! ;)



  •  to get stressed out at the thought of flying with 2 small ones. We are going on a trip in August and I'm already stressed! What if my kids throw tantrums and they kick us off the plane!?? ACK! Xanax stat! 

  • to be glad that I didn't start having kids at a younger age. Sometimes I feel like an ageist because I have met so many younger moms, and I always think "Holy shizz, I would want to kill myself if I were a mom at that age." And then I feel bad for being a judge-y person, because their choice was not one I would've made. Mostly, I'm just glad I didn't do that to myself, I'm glad I had my years of growing up, being free from the hard work that is motherhood. It would've been really hard for me, trying to do that and trying to take care of someone else. I definitely was NOT ready. Shoot, I'm still not ready and I'm 28!

  •  to miss those years of singleness and freedom. Often times I think about what I would've done differently. I would've gone out more, traveled more, bought more things for myself, (probably all hello kitty stuff) drank and ate more (eat now while your metabolism is still going!) dated around more. As they say hindsight is 20/20. 

So now I have a little 7 month old girl who is waiting for her mommy so I must wrap this up. =) Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.