05 October 2011

32 Weeks!

Posted by Picasa


How far along? 32 weeks that means I have 2 months to go. Whaaaat?!?!
Weight gain/loss: 133.0 I am up 17.5 pounds from my first weigh in! It definitely isn't as much as I gained with Wilson but I've got a lot on my plate this time around compared to last time!
Maternity clothes? This is still yes and no. I finally fill my maternity shirts out and am wearing my maternity shorts but I can still squeeze into my regular shorts. I just have to have them sitting low and the button kinda itches my belly.
Stretch marks? None yet! I wonder if they will show up during the last month
Sleep? Sleep is getting rougher. More peeing, more uncomfortableness, and I can't wait to sleep on my belly again!
Best moment this week? Getting a new phone! *sets old Blackberry on fire* Hurray!
Food cravings: I want to eat everything! Of course! Love love love fresh fruit though and chocolate! I want chocolate ALL the time! But I normally want chocolate all the time anyways.
Gender: still a baby girl! Callie Joy!
Belly button in or out? I would say out. It's definitely "smoothed" over so I have one of those weird alien belly buttons lol
Movement? Movements are becoming more nudges and pokes and lots of hiccups now!
What I miss? Not getting exhausted so easily. Being able to pick Wilson up, not having to take forever getting up if I have to chase after him. < Definitely still this
What I'm looking forward to: Having this house completely unpacked! UGH
Having Wilson feel better! Having this baby! Enjoying the cool fall weather and spending these last 2 months as a family of 3 with our baby boy. *sniff sniff*



And here is a naked belly picture! With Wilson I had the belly line and a darker belly button. I guess since my body's gone through this before it decided it doesn't need it this time. That's okay, but unfortunately still have the appendix scar. Boo! Wouldn't I have just the cutest preggo belly if it wasn't there?

2 comments:

  1. You do have the greatest prego belly. You seriously look great. Mine is literally covered in stretch marks. You haven't gained much so far! That's great. I've gained about 25lbs so far... I hope I don't gain much more, but I gained 11lbs last month alone. O.M.G. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. i can't wait to see little callie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.