Let's see just how easy it is. I waited yesterday to see what apple was going to announce about the iPhones, but I didn't feel like it was worth the couple weeks wait especially if I was going to be paying the same amount of money either way. I'm sure by the time my next upgrade comes around there will be something even better. Such is the way of technology... I tried to hold to my blackberry as long as I could but I'm fairly certain if RIM doesn't come out with something, they will become like the dinosaurs.
As much I would like to keep blogging, Wilson totally did a gross poopy because he is sick. His poor bottom is so diaper rashy and his eating is very sporadic. He's not terrible but I sure wish he would get the diarrhea out of his system. It's no fun for any of us.
05 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.