So I've been in a crafty mood! Here is what I did: went to walmart and bought buttons (sadly the walmart didnt have a huge selection of them) and in the craft/supplies section bought a wooden frame for about 3 bucks (I'm rounding up) and a roll of white ribbon that I needed for another craft I'll have to blog about later.
So I painted the frame in white acrylic paint and let it dry. Tonight I got my glue gun and glued buttons on the outside of the frame. Then I made a little bow and glued that as well.
I originally thought I would cover the whole frame in buttons but I didnt like how it looked. Maybe if my buttons had more variety as far as size/color.
Or it could be because i'm by nature a simplistic person. Artistry doesn't come that naturally to me even though I love crafts/art/photography.
But I'm happy with how it turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.