18 October 2011
34 weeks
How far along? 34 weeks now!
Weight gain/loss:136.4 up 20.9 pounds from my first weigh in. I bet that last month I'm going to gain double lol.
Maternity clothes? Definitely the shirts although I'm starting to be a bit disappointed in my old navy maternity shirts. Just plain tshirts but they don't cover my belly enough. I'm pretty much wearing most of my maternity stuff now. My belly is no longer small enough to fit into my regular shirts! Even my more longer shirts.
Stretch marks? Still none! but my belly button has definitely popped out!
Sleep?Actually a little better I tossed out the pillows and it seems to be more comfortable for me!
Best moment this week?Washing all of Callie's newborn to 3 month clothes. One more thing off my checklist!
Food cravings:Strawberries, apples, peaches, apple cider, grapes, ice cream! YUMMMMM!!!
Gender:definitely still a girl.
Belly button in or out? Popped out!
Movement? Tons of movement. She literally is doing kicks, punches, elbows, rolls ALL the time!
What I miss? I would love an alcoholic drink of some sort. Wine, Champagne, Margarita, something please!!!
What I'm looking forward to:Getting my house more organized, getting Callie's room done, getting maternity pictures taken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.