09 August 2011

24 weeks



How far along? 24 weeks! 6 months. Over halfway done with this pregnancy already!?!
Weight gain/loss: 124.4 Whoo hoo! Some real weight gain! I certainly have gotten bigger that's for sure!
Maternity clothes? Don't hate me but I can still wear my regular shorts. Too hot to wear anything else other than shorts and tanks/tshirts. I have maternity shirts but they are still too loose on me, so I wear my regular shirts/tanks. I am loving my old navy tanks right now like in this picture! It's kinda stretchy and super comfortable!
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep? Oh how I miss sleeping on my belly! Sleep is just not enjoyable like it used to be that's for sure. But sleep after having a baby is pretty much just the same. Not as enjoyable when you have a baby monitor with a baby sleeping that can wake up any moment!
Best moment this week? Bought a really adorable dress for 10.00 that I can't wait to wear. Although I don't know what to....
Food cravings: I want to eat everything! Of course! Love love love fresh fruit though. Gender: Baby Girl!!!!
Belly button in or out? In, but yep definitely starting to disappear!
Movement? Lots of kicks, nudges, pokes. She is a hyper one in there! On sunday night I had the biggest kick I've ever felt. It literally scared the pee outta me!
What I miss? Sleeping on the belly easily.
What I'm looking forward to: Figuring out the most cost effective way to get a crib/double stroller, and maybe a couple other thing.s

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I sooo missed sleeping on my belly with all of my pregnancies.

    I really miss feeling Brynlie move around, too. Baby kicks and hiccups are so sweet!

    I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.