03 August 2011

30 before 30

I've read a couple blogs with people who have set goals. Some have done ones where there is no "time limit" but I thought this would be fun to kind of hopefully do! As long as I set them up realistically and not too crazy!


1. Become Debt Free! -this one may be the hardest to try to complete in 2 years but if I were able to it would be huge which is why it's my number 1!

2. Learn to sew, knit, crochet something!

3. Breastfeed for 6 months! (I made it 6 weeks, so I think 6 months would be amazing this time around!)

4. Have a monthly dinner party with friends.

5. Take advantage of MyCaa and start taking classes.

6. Have three months’ worth of expenses in our savings account.

7. Pay for a military family’s meal (a family I don’t know and without them knowing who I am) while out at a restaurant.

8. Organize all my photos that are currently on my computer eating up space.

9. Learn to cook on a grill by myself.

10. Get both kids potty trained.

11. Take a photography class.

12. Buy all my produce from a farmers market or local farmer.

13. Bake a pie and cake all from complete scratch. (Not at the same time though)

14. Get to spend at least 2 days/2 nights completely kid free, with my husband.

15. Go to a winery and do some wine tasting. (even if I don't like it)

16. Walk more, at least 4 times a week.

17. Throw a great 30th birthday party for myself.

18. Get a pet! (Preferably a dog)

19. Get Andy another car so we have 2 cars instead of 1.

20. Get a pedicure for the first time. (yes I have never gotten a pedicure)

21. Add something unique to my Hello Kitty collection of stuff.

22. Be able to get another cute birth announcement for Baby Bean like I was able to with Wilson.

23. To have driven under 10,000 miles each year on my car.

24. To go grocery shopping by myself with 2 under 2. (this one I'm scared about)

25. To be able to fit all my clothes again after baby #2. (hopefully this one will be super easy to do! EEP!)

26. To be able to cloth diaper both babies, which means I need to build up a stash of Cloth Diapers. (See how number 1. is going to be insanely hard to do?)

27. Attend the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University classes.

28. Be able to budget one going out dinner a month.

29. Get my in laws to come out and visit us for a little while!

30. Be able to visit Indiana at least twice!

2 comments:

  1. Anna, If you want since we will be spending the next two years together, I could totally help you with a few of these. lol. It would be fun to meet a few days a week and go walking, and two days baby free- :) I think it might be fun to have a list of goals i want to accomplish. You have inspired me to make my own list. :)

    Rebecca E. Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have considered prefold diapers? They are way easier than they sound. All you have to do is fold them into thirds and put them in a diaper cover. They are soooo much cheaper than the other diapers. If you can sew they are also very easy to make (even if you don't sew very well, its a beginner friendly project).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.