23 August 2011

26 weeks!


How far along? 26 weeks which is 6.5 months along.
Weight gain/loss: 127.4 I just ate and went and weighed myself to make myself weigh more. So from the first post at 115.5 that means about 12 pounds! Go me!
Maternity clothes? Finally wearing maternity shorts but only because I was getting so annoyed with the shorts I have been wearing. They are 100% cotton and have no stretch to them so after a couple hours they are all saggy and loose and I CANNOT stand it! So I bought me two pairs of maternity shorts. One of them are super short shorts though...
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep? Bleh... Sleep and I are missing each other. Or I'm missing sleep. I miss sleeping on my belly, rolling over with out squishing my baby, not having to wake up and pee.
Best moment this week? Getting Callie's hospital hat, and announcing her name to family and friends (although I don't think I did a post about it in my blog)
Food cravings: I want to eat everything! Of course! Love love love fresh fruit though.
Gender: still a baby girl! Callie Joy!
Belly button in or out? In, but yep definitely starting to disappear!
Movement? Lots of movement. She is awake in the morning and again right before I go to bed. That's when she does her karate!
What I miss? Sleeping on the belly easily.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting ready to go back to Indiana with Wilson for a little under 2 weeks. I can't wait to see my family and friends and I know I'll be sad when I leave! Not because I'll be sad I'm leaving Indiana, but sad that I'll be missing my wonderful family and friends! *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.