My almost 15 month old son. You are getting bigger everyday! More teeth coming in as well! And oh boy that personality of yours is really starting to show.
You now furiously protest if we take things away from you. I can't believe you KNOW how to throw tantrums already. You officially hate getting your diaper changed and will get up and run away from me.
I love and hate that you KNOW when Mommy and Daddy tell you "NO" and you look at us and do it anyways. You still aren't saying words but boy, do you babble A LOT!
You really like music and will bounce up and down, you especially like hip-hop/rap music. You are still the messiest eater and you think throwing your spoon is more fun than trying to learn to eat with it.
Another funny quirk is if you think something is too hot/cold you will put it in your mouth, make a face, and then drop it on the floor. I have a hard time getting you to eat your snacks though. You will take your little piece of food and then just drop it and run off, leaving me to go and pick it up after you.
You are so sweet though. You still love to give hugs and cuddle with mommy sometimes. You love your blanket and when you get sleepy you will go to it and just snuggle with it and walk around with it.
And oh boy... if you are overtired you get SUPER cranky! Just like your mommy!
You are still taking 2 naps a day and you go to bed at 8pm and normally wake up between 6-7 am.
You LOVE to swim in the pool and mommy and daddy should take you to the beach again since the last time you hated the sand.
I think I could blog all day about all the little things you do but I just heard you wake up from your nap so I guess I'll go get you instead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.