30 August 2011

I can do it!

So I have been stressing out about flying by myself with Wilson and tomorrow is the big day! I don't know why I'm so scared this time but I think it's a mix of things.

1. I am almost 7 months pregnant. My energy is definitely not what it was pre-pregnancy or even early on in my pregnancy. The thought of this trip is exhausting me!

2. Wilson is a 15 month old "toddler"! (he's not really a toddler right?!?!) He now very much will voice his displeasure and throw tantrums. Lucky for me 90% of the time these little meltdowns have been at home.

3. I'm scared something is going to happen! I'm either going to lose my luggage, miss a flight connection, or engine trouble...



Normally I am a low stress person. I don't freak out badly and once I'm actually at the airport I'm hoping I won't be so anxious. I just want everything to go easily and when in life is ANYTHING ever easy? Haha.

Back in February I flew with Wilson by myself, and it wasn't bad. He was still a "baby", I wasn't pregnant, and it was a nice one-way flight with no stops or connecting flights.

I can't wait for tomorrow to be over and really hope hope hope that Wilson won't be too cranky because I seriously doubt he is going to nap at all while we are flying.

So today is some last minute cleaning the house, doing laundry, packing, and keeping my 15 month old entertained.

I can't wait to see all my family and Jake & Lacey's wedding! I can't wait for everyone to see how big Wilson is!

I can't wait to spend some good quality time with my best friend and her kids! I can't wait to get some Pizza King, Puertas, Amazing Joe's, and Ivanhoes!

I do wish I could've gotten a rental car. It would've made all these things that I want to do a lot easier though! But hopefully someone will take pity on my big ol' pregnant self and feed me!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it'll be fine! I know the anticipation is the worst. I have to fly back to Italy with my 2 dogs, 2 year old and 32 week pregnant self in a few weeks so I can commisersate with you. It'll be okay though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.