- How far along - 15 weeks (the picture I'm 14 weeks though)
- Total weight gain - So far none. Either my scale is wonky or I'm just not seeing it go up yet.
- Maternity clothes? - Nope
- Sleep - Sleep is never the same once you have a baby. So far between the waking up to go pee, or get Wilson, or wake up from my hubby's EARLY morning PT days, I rarely get a wonderful night of sleep.
- Best moment this week - Pregnancy related, so far nothing! But the other night Wilson ate a bug. Wasn't the best moment but definitely the most memorable!
- Movement- Not yet! Although I swear I thought I felt something, but I think it was just me digesting food.
- Food cravings - I always have food cravings. I just have to watch tv for a little bit and I want to eat something.
- Labor signs - None yet
- Belly button in or out - Still in! I'm curious to see when it pops out this time
- What I miss - Not feeling so icky. I always feel just somewhat icky. Not terrible but enough to make me want to just curl up on the couch.
- What I'm looking forward to - Finding out if we will be having a little brother or sister for Wilson!
07 June 2011
14 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at that adorable little bump! I hope your ickyness subsides soon :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky! I'm your newest follower via GFC.
Hey! Hey! I'm your newest follower over here from the Blog Toggle! Congrats on the pregnancy! I miss sleep too. :o)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.forloveofcupcakes.com
Congrats on the new addition. Visiting from toddle along tuesday. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from toddle along tuesday!
www.mommatotallyinlove.com