Ants, spiders, termites, and everything else has decided to hang out in MY house! ACK!
Seriously, with a little one year old who is NOTORIOUS for leaving crumbs everywhere, the ants are slowly taking over.
I'm at a loss at what to do. Do I try to find some All natural pesticide to try to keep them out?
I'm worried about if Wilson were to some how get into it if I were to spray ANY in the house..
I'm thinking about buying this stuff because from what I read it's safe if eaten...
I'm not really sure if I want to spend the money to buy it because since it is dust I would also have to buy a dust applicator...
The only thing that I am leaning towards it is because I can use it outdoors which would hopefully prevent the bugs from coming indoors.
It says I can even vacuum it on the carpet to keep the buggies away...
AHHH! I just don't know how much longer I can stand living in a house that is so bug infested!
I'm a HUGE wuss when it come to bugs period. The killer is spiders. Of any size. Even the itty bitty ones that I could kill with my pinky, I freak out about.
I'm gonna have to talk to Andy about this. I'm not sure if our house is so bad that we could get the Military housing to fumigate it for free for us, but I'm pretty sure there is an ant mound in our backyard and one in our front yard.
So maybe that would be enough I guess I need to call them and see what they say...
The only thing that I am leaning towards it is because I can use it outdoors which would hopefully prevent the bugs from coming indoors.
It says I can even vacuum it on the carpet to keep the buggies away...
AHHH! I just don't know how much longer I can stand living in a house that is so bug infested!
I'm a HUGE wuss when it come to bugs period. The killer is spiders. Of any size. Even the itty bitty ones that I could kill with my pinky, I freak out about.
I'm gonna have to talk to Andy about this. I'm not sure if our house is so bad that we could get the Military housing to fumigate it for free for us, but I'm pretty sure there is an ant mound in our backyard and one in our front yard.
So maybe that would be enough I guess I need to call them and see what they say...
downside of living in HI too... ants! we were worried about Sabo so we use this stuff that we picked up in the garden dpt at home depot. Its called Terro and its really just borax and sugar. its AWESOME. then again, we might have different kinds of ants. i know it doesn't work on "outside" ants which are really big black ones here. the "inside" ants are teeny tiny and smell like coconuts when you kill em with your fingers.
ReplyDelete