1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
I'm not really sure what an underwear party is? I went to a pajama party around college age and instead of wearing something sexy like most other 20-something year olds did. I went to good ol' Meijer and found the most ridiculous Adult Footie Pajama.
2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
My favorite class was probably Yearbook, my elective class that I did for 3 years. There were a lot of things about it that I really enjoyed. Figuring out layouts, writing stories or captions, really becoming good friends with the people you worked with, and then having the yearbook at the end of the year.
3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
I have only moved once so far and I wasn't even there for the move so I have to say no! I wonder what I would try to convince them to move for me though?
4. Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
Well if I weren't pregnant and had a child, I would do it. But as it is, I would have to say no. First off, I wouldn't leave my child for however long the deployment would be. If I did go, as a childless person, I imagine my blog would be very interested in the goings-on of the local community and people. Whereas if I went now, all I would be blogging about is how much I miss my baby.
5. Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
My baby is no where near school age yet, but after reading some articles that say that year round schooling helps children retain what they learn better, it is something I would seriously consider, if the schools where we would be at would offer it, I would probably enroll them in there.
My baby is no where near school age yet, but after reading some articles that say that year round schooling helps children retain what they learn better, it is something I would seriously consider, if the schools where we would be at would offer it, I would probably enroll them in there.
My answer for #4 was similar to yours. I'd consider it if I didn't have a child (and wasn't pregnant).
ReplyDelete