21 June 2011

Plans...

I think for the month of July I will try to do a 30 day photo challenge. My best friend did one on facebook and I really loved going through it!

I'm going to do it on the blog though instead. Now let's hope I can remember starting July 1st to do it!

In other news, I felt the baby kicking last night! 3 good little nudges/kicks.

I feel my belly getting rounder although I don't seem to be looking any bigger yet. Just give me some time!

Our ultrasound is scheduled for July 19th, so in less than a month we will find out if we will be adding another little boy to our family, or a little girl!

I still have no inkling at all about if this baby is a boy or girl. I'm completely at a loss! With my pregnancy with Wilson, before I knew he was a boy, my intuition was telling me boy, so I wonder why I have no inkling or intuition with this new little one.

I just know I can't wait to have another sweet, snuggly, little newborn again. It's so crazy how big Wilson is, even though he is still a "baby." I miss how I just used to hold him, ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.