This is perhaps one of the most tastiest stews I have ever made and it's super easy!
I made some last night but didn't take any pictures and I don't want to show you a picture of it left over because well that's not very appetizing right? So here is what you need:
1 14-16 ounce bag of frozen meatballs (I used Armour Turkey Meatballs)
1 can of Tomato Soup
1 can of Beef Gravy
2 packets or cubes of Beef Bouillon
1 Onion Soup Packet
3 medium potatoes cut up
1 lb. package of either baby carrots or regular carrots
1 onion
1 cup of water
Directions:
Cut up your potatoes, onion, and carrots if you bought regular carrots. (Baby carrots can just be rinsed and thrown in there)
In your slow cooker or stock pot, mix your 1 cup water, tomato soup, beef gravy, beef bouillon cubes, and packet of onion soup mix, mix them all together
Add your carrots, potatoes, onion, and frozen meatballs to the mix.
Cook in your slow cooker on low for 6 hours, or in the pot on low for 4.
I serve mine with a loaf of yummy french bread!
I've actually tried to buy beef stew meat instead of meatballs but I wasn't impressed with the quality of the meat so it didn't taste any better to me.
Believe me it tastes soooo good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.