So Wilson is teething. He's got at least 3 teeth coming in, all of his first molars.
He's got the one on top right broken through, and two huge bulges on his lower jaw ready to erupt any day..
We have had fevers, grumpiness, lack of appetite, runny noses, drool, and just over all not happy baby.
I can't imagine how sore his mouth must feel, or what it feels to have to go through teething anyways, but I can tell it's no fun.
His sleep is still well although we had a wake up last night, but I think sometimes it's because his room gets so cold!
With the teething comes one sweet thing, lots of cuddle time. On his roughest day we sat in our rocking chair and just cuddled for a long time. He just laid his sweet head on my chest and sighed, and it was the most adorable and pathetic thing ever.
It really is hard being a baby, I guess. Hopefully the rest of these molars will hurry up and erupt so that we can start focusing on being a big boy and trying to learn to walk!
15 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.