06 June 2011

Oh little one.

Once upon a time you were this little!



Look at how much you have already changed from then!

I love you as you grow everyday but wow do I miss the little you!

I have been slacking on new videos of you, mostly because it is hard to capture you just doing whatever. As soon as you see the camera you make a grab for it and stop doing whatever cute little thing I was trying to capture you doing!

Right now at this very moment you are eating your lunch of chicken, pears, and some crackers. You are watching me and I keep turning around to watch you shove some piece of chicken in your mouth. You LOVE having a mouth full of food. Little dainty bites are not for you.

You still only have 8 teeth, I've been wondering when the rest are going to come in!

We've been having napping/sleeping issues with you lately as well. The whole just laying in you crib and going to sleep on your own was working for a wonderful short while. You as of recently, want to be cuddled. Which I LOVE some of the time. The time I don't love it is over like last night at 12:30 am.

Daddy thinks you are going to figure out this walking thing really soon. I'm excited and dreading it. I want you to learn and be independent and be proud of your milestones, but I also want you to stay my little one and you are slowly becoming a little boy.

I'm so glad I have kept up on taking pictures, blogging, and posting videos of you. I constantly look back at when you were my little one.

1 comment:

  1. Cute kid! I like your blog, and appreciate your family's service to our country. Would love to email you a copy of my new children's book 'Daddy Loves You' it looks awesome on ipads or ereaders of any kind, and I know your husband will get a lot out of reading it to the kid(s). Warmest regards, Clint@TheDaddyBook.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.