13 June 2011

16 weeks!


How far along? 16 Weeks
Weight gain/loss: 115.5 going to actually put the number because I didn't last time so I have no idea. I would say none so far again. I guess those stairs and chasing after Wilson is keeping me skinny!
Maternity clothes? Wore my belly band with a pair of shorts that are a little too snug haha.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? So far not bad, I'm tired a lot though, but it is very hot here now and once again Wilson keeps me on my toes :)
Best moment this week? Looking like I have a belly-ish.
Food cravings: I want to eat everything!
Gender: Unknown still
Belly button in or out? Still in
Movement? Not quite yet.
What I miss? Nothing much yet. I guess that I was starting to finally get skinny and then got pregnant so I'm going to miss the body I had.
What I'm looking forward to: Having a cute round belly again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.