06 November 2010

Another day another moving session.

Wow. Will I ever be done moving? Today my brother, his lady love, Andy, Wilson and I all moved more stuff!

There is just the smallest amount of junk at the apartment left but I am soooo ready to just be DONE!

I seriously just wanted to throw everything else away. How can I have so much junk?!? Just a bunch of needless waste.

I really hope that me donating just bags and bags of junk to goodwill has finally paid off and we won't have as much to move the next time. But since 90% of our belongings is in storage and nicely packed, our big move when the time comes will be very easy and painless.

I cannot wait and also I'm sad! I love my inlaws and hate that I will be taking Wilson away from them but for our family it will be the best situation. Hopefully we will be able to visit often and really that will make our time together just that much more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.