17 November 2010

The hardest thing I ever had to do.

Is to co-ordinate our outfits for our photo session. Seriously. I mean you don't want to be super cheesy and all have the same exact shirt, but you all can't be wearing totally different things.. So here's what I picked, hopefully its not too matchy matchy but it also doesn't look totally ridiculous.

For me:

with jeans and either my flats or boots (depending on my mood)

For Andy:

Also with jeans and I think we are going to have to buy him a pair of nice casual brown shoes. All he owns is tennis shoes and one pair of black dress up shoes.

For Wilson:


He's got a pair of jeans too.

Let's just hope that the sweater isn't HUGE on Wilson and that Andy won't mind wearing his ensemble and that I don't look like a heifer in my outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy, girl! There is nothing heifer about you!! I think the outfits will look great and I LOVE Wilson's shoes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.