05 November 2010

Memories..

facebook is still really annoying me. now I can't get it to work right on my phone! UGH and DOUBLE UGH! Oh well.. so everyday Wilson grows just a little bit more and my little baby is now a big baby! Well big to me anyways... I can't believe 5 and a half months ago I gave birth to him. It's so amazing and just indescribable...

I keep looking back at pictures and videos of him when he was little and wow.. how can it be that he is so different already? I keep thinking about the moment the placed him in my arms, all covered in afterbirth and sooo pale from having the cord wrapped around his neck, his hair sticking up and his eyes all squinty. I can hear him crying and me talking to him and telling him "Hi, I'm your mommy Wilson."

Just wow. I never ever ever want to forget that moment. I know years and years from now I might not be able to recall down to the littlest detail, but thanks to this blog and technology, I can always look back and see and remember how I felt that day, five and a half months ago how my world changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So comment away if you feel the desire.